AuSakai 2012 – Call for Proposals
18-19 September 2012
Hosted by Charles Sturt University
The AuSakai 2012 Organising Committee invites proposals for presentations and workshops for the upcoming AuSakai 2012 conference.
AuSakai 2012 will explore ‘Sakai Futures: Openness and Innovation!‘ and papers are invited from the Sakai community that reflect this.
Presentations should explore one of the following themes:
- Learning and Teaching
- Technical and Development
- Research and Collaboration
Come and hear about the new Sakai Open Academic Environment.
Proposals should be emailed as an attachment to the Conference Team.
Guidelines for Abstracts:
- There is a 300 word limit.
- The conference session presentations will run for 40 minutes with an open format.
- The session may include a 30 minute presentation with 10 minutes for questions and answers.
- Please note: There will be no poster presentations at this year’s conference.
- The closing date for submission of proposals is 23 July 2012.
- Presenters will be advised of proposal acceptance from 16 August 2012.
Further information and the registration form for AuSakai 2012 can be found at www.ausakai2012.com.au
Please note: Accommodation options are listed on the landing page as well as in the online registration form
We look forward to seeing you at AuSakai 2012.
ENQUIRIES OR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact Name: Kate Rose
Telephone: 02 6338 4804
Contact Name: Lorraine Stephens
Telephone: 02 6338 4515
(Posted on behalf of the AuSakai 2012 Organising Committee)